Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our God still Heals!

Here is a great story that I heard today...

I was at church this morning and one of the ladies from church came up to me with a big smile on her face. She asked me if I remembered praying for her a month or so ago about her knee. I did remember praying for her during ministry time one Sunday. She had fluid that had built up in her knee and a couple of things wrong with her tendons and so forth. She was in a lot of pain and couldn't wear any sort of heels on her feet. She was due to have surgery this Thursday and went in for her final scans this past week. She received a call from her surgeon saying that whatever was wrong before was now gone and surgery was no longer needed. She is completely healed! No more pain what so ever. Isn't our God so amazing!!??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment