Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our New Home

We moved!!!! Katja, Ben and I moved house 1st April...and its no joke! We now have a wonderful 5 bedroom home with a seaview, an amazing kitchen and huge living room which is now occupied every Thursday night by my housegroup. It is a 5 minute walk to the promenade and a 10 minute walk to the church office. Our home is right on the sea and next to an award winning golf course (which I would be more excied about if I was actually into the sport). We have a back garden that we have already had some barbeque's in and space to lay out in the grass as well. God has really blessed us with this home, and every morning when I wake up I have to remind myself that I live in Northern Ireland...on the sea. Thank you Jesus!!! Because Ben is going back home in a week we now have the need for another house mate. Please be praying that one comes along very soon!!!!




Here is my new address:

25 High Road
Co. Londonderry
Portstewart BT55 7BG
N. Ireland

1 comment:

  1. Sydney,

    God is pleased with you, as I am also, in the ways in which he continues to change your heart, thoughts and actions toward the lost, impoverished and abandoned. They are all of God's children as were are. Thank-you Jesus for our precious Sydney who is willing to go to "the ends of the earth" in your name, to bring hope for those who have not yet been introduced to the saving, loving, caring Jesus...

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete