Saturday, June 6, 2009

Surprise Visitors

My mom and sister, Shayley came to visit me in April. They also brought with them my too crazy, mischievous best friends Kat & Whitney. We had so much fun. We flew to Paris and visited the city where we tackled the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Picasso Museum, Arc de Triumph, Norte Dame, and a few other places as well. We stayed in the beautiful city for a few days and then went back to Northern Ireland to do some exploring as well. I took them to Giant's Causeway, some local pubs, Bushmills Distillery, a graveyard (long story) and some more places as well. They got to see what life is like here and experience the cold...which if you ask me wasn't even that cold! It was Spring at the time they came and our Winter was over! It was so great to have my friends and family here and I was so proud of my mom and sister who have never left North America. Way to go FAM!!! A huge THANK YOU to Mom, Shayley, Kat and Whitney!

1 comment:

  1. Im in awe of you and your amazing life your living for our LORD... He is truly showing Himself threw your love for His people!! and i couldnt be more proud of the person you have become. I wish i could be with you and be able to see whenever i'd like but I know that you are in a wonderful place with loving people who love and care for you as I do, not as much but alot and i thank God that I got to go see you and the place you call home now...Im hoping that we can visit next year we will see what the Lord has in store for us... <3 U with all my Heart!!!! mom

    ReplyDelete