Sunday, February 28, 2010

Prayer Requests

Housing
Becky, my house mate, and I are still looking for a home. Our lease is up 30th March and we have not found a place to live just yet. We have viewed a couple of flats already and have plans arranged to view a few more. Please be praying that we find a place that is reasonable, practical and just wonderful for us both. 

Car
I have been praying for a car and last week a family decided that they wanted to give me one of their cars. This is the 2nd free car I have received in the past 6 months. I gave the first one up as I could not afford insurance. I have a potential sponsor for the insurance this time around but it should only cover around half the cost. I still need more funds to make this work such as money for the other half of the insurance and petrol. Please be praying that these funds come together as having a car will enable me to get around town with ease and make running errands for my job less stressful as I wouldn't have to depend on public transportation and the hassle of missing the bus. 

Thanks for all your prayers!!! 

1 comment: