Monday, February 1, 2010

Prayer Request Update

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to give you an update on my prayer requests:

Finances:

Finances for the months of Feb & March have come in to cover all my living expenses!! Isn't God just so amazing!??!

Housing Situation:

Becky, my housemate, and I will be looking for a house very soon since we have not found anyone to move into our current home. Please be praying that we find an affordable, beautiful place.

Mission Intern:

I have just recently been connected with a girl from the states by a mutual friend in which I met in YWAM. She will be coming to visit me this summer to see if God wants her to stay. If she does end up staying she is interested in an internship as she has a mission heart too. Please pray that if she does not end up staying that someone else may come along and help me out with my immense workload.


Thanks to everyone for all your prayers & support. God is continuing to provide for my needs and I believe that it has to do with the power of prayer. Thank you for your generous hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment