Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Divine Romancer

Daddy...

My heart is overwhelmed at the thought of just how much you love me. I do not believe I will ever be able to fully grasp it. You call me your friend, your daughter... and you whisper sweet nothings in my ear all throughout the day. My heart flutters every time I hear your dazzling voice and chills are left running up and down my spine. How is it that you, the creator of the universe, can be so in love with me? How is it that you actually delight in fulfilling my happiness? Your promises are never far from me. Your timing is perfect. You know the desires of my heart... you know my every thought, my every imperfection. And yet you never hesitate to show me your faithfulness and love. You have given me so many priceless gifts. You have taken me to Northern Ireland, such a beautiful country where my heart comes alive with every breathe I take. You provide me with an amazing house. You are already planting people and friends in my life here. Tonight you gave me such an amazing view of the heavens. The night was so clear that I not only saw the constellations of stars, but I saw galaxies. You never stop giving. I am so in love with you. You are my divine romancer. Lord, I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment