Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mouse in the House...And it's not Mickey


Yes...You guessed it. I was lounging on the couch chatting with Katja, my roomate, and I went to grab something from my room upstairs. I had just put my foot on the first step when out of the corner of my eye I saw something scurry up the step. I thought I was hallucinating!! But sure enough there was a mouse running up the stairs. It's not very big, but I was so surprised to see it. I yelled for Katja to come and see it, and she ran to me as fast as she could. The mouse ran up the steps and got so close to me that I had to jump back a couple steps towards Katja who caught me just in time so I wouldn't fall. We chased him upstairs and he then dissapeared into 1 of 3 locations which is unkown to us. Either he went into the bathroom, the waterheater closet, or MY room...let's hope not the latter. Oh, wait I just heard him now...Sounds like he's in the kitchen...Yes, it's true. I just heard his squeaky little voice coming from the kitchen cabinets. Oh, where's Ben when you need him?? Katja and I have ordained Ben as the "Man of the House". He has already killed a couple spiders for us and has fixed our oven, but what good is it if he is not here on the weekends? Come home from Newcastle Ben, we need your manlyness. Come and chatch our little rodent friend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I really hope that its not in your room...they are so gross! Good luck catching it, hopefully Ben knows what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Way to get a good picture of it before it ran and hid!! And at least its a photogenic one (just kidding though-I know that really isn't the mouse in your house!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's so cute wait is that a real picture of him?????

    <3 mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. SYDNEY!!! I forgot you had a blog until I saw your name on Whit's!!! It looks awesome there. Just remember that little mouse is just trying to live too- maybe you could just shoo him outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh mice....ha ha when i read this i laughed and thought of how in vanny those naxty rats or mice or whetever....would run around our tents....oh my gosh!!! that still freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete