Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SNOW!

I just love this time of year! Christmas...Isn't it wonderful. I do have to say that it is completely different from a California Christmas...It's actually cold here in Ireland. I cannot leave the house with out my hat, scarf, jacket, and even gloves. Yes, it's that cold. I don't think I will ever say I am cold when I am in California ever again... I now know what cold means. Actually, its not so bad when you are all layered up and have the mindset that its going to be cold. I have done pretty well, me thinks! It has snowed though!!
Several times already...It's the most beautiful things I have ever seen. The way it falls from the sky in a downward spiral and lands on your eyelashes and nos; It's marvelous! It's a chilling and gorgeous sight!! It truly makes it feel like Christmas though. The thought of having a White Christmas just makes me so happy. They are saying that there is a very likely chance that we will have one. I think it's much more fun to have a cold christmas. you can cuddle up by the fire and drink your tea and watch the snow fall outside your window. Oh....I love Christmas in Ireland!!! Here are some pix of my house and the snow....I even have some of Katja and I decorating our trees. I let Katja decorate the big one, and I settled for the mini tree. I like it though...a mini tree for a mini me. I even strung the popcorn garland myself! It was quite difficult to string the popcorn when it smelled so good...I think I ate most of it! I did find the secret tip to stringing popcorn...wait until the next day after the popcorn is a day old. It is soggy and stale and you're not tempted to eat it anymore and it actually strings better too!






























2 comments:

  1. this is a really stupid comment but sydney i so remember those pj pants you have on....
    ha ha yeah random huh?
    do you still have those ones with cowboys on them??

    anyways I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Britters...thats hilarious! and yes, of course i do!!

    ReplyDelete