Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello All!
I wanted to take some time to tell you about the amazing year I have had thanks to your support and encouragement. God has taken me on a wild adventure through the past year. It all started with a youth mission trip to Northern Ireland where God literally broke my heart for a small town called Coleraine. I knew without a doubt that I was to leave all I had ever known behind and explore the unknown world that lay ahead of me. It’s been over a year since I moved from California and I am astounded at how God has moved and is still moving in my life.

I have had the privilege of working at Causeway Coast Vineyard alongside Ricky as the missions intern. Missions have always been my heart and I have had a wonderful opportunity to put my passion for the nations to work and reach the people that society has deemed as unlovable.

I have been able to participate in organizing the 10 teams that have been launched into the UK, Europe & Africa. Watching the teams develop from just ideas on paper to sorting flights and accommodations and finally to commissioning the teams out to their destinations, has been an utmost honour. I find such joy in hearing the stories from the teams after they have returned about the life changing experiences they ventured into. Having recently lead the team to South Africa & Germany, and working with various outreaches this past year has definitely increased my hunger to live the lifestyle of extreme risk.

I have learned to live a Kingdom lifestyle in which my focus has been turned completely outside of the walls of the church to the streets where the lost are more than abundant. Participating in outreaches such as; Street Evangelism, Healing on the Streets, Servant Evangelism, Prophetic Evangelism, Ministering to the Elderly and so forth have become part of my every day routine.

None of this would have all been possible without your support. Here is a big THANK YOU to everyone who has partnered with me by offering support, prayers and encouragement! Because of your provisions & prayers people’s lives are being impacted all over the world. I have been so blessed by your giving hearts.

Although my internship is at an end, I have been offered the position of Mission Director at Causeway Coast Vineyard. This role will include running the Mission, Evangelism & Outreach Departments of the church. All mission teams will be organized, commissioned out and re-evaluated upon return. Evangelism and Outreach Ministries, in which you can read about on my blog, will be either lead or overseen. This is an honour in which I have agreed to. Although I will be on staff at Causeway Coast Vineyard I will still be volunteering my time and efforts for no income.

God is opening doors all round me here in Northern Ireland. My heart is for this country and for the surrounding nations. I am not sure how long I will be here; but for now its home.

If you would like to continue to partner with me on advancing God’s Kingdom or would like to begin, I need prayer and financial support in order to stay in the UK. I am looking for people to contribute either on a 12 month commitment, a one-off gift, or to give whenever able. The American dollar is a little over half of the British pound so every penny counts. Prayer supporters are vitally important as well and you can check out my blog to see regular prayer requests. Please see below for ways in which you can give. Thank you for all your support so far and all that will come.

Much Love & Blessings,
Sydney Wright
Mission Director
Causeway Coast Vineyard



Contact Info:
Address: 25 High Road, Portstewart BT55 7BG, Co. Londonderry N. Ireland
Blog Address: www.sydneywright.blogspot.com
Email Address: snwrigh87@aol.com, sydney@causewaycoastvineyard.com
Mobile #: 001 44 0754 322 4448
I'm on Facebook too!
Bank Details: Bank of America
Sydney n. Wright
Account #: 0760674503
Routing #: 121000358

If you would like to write off your donation on your taxes you may send a check with "Sydney" in the memo to:
The Most Excellent Way
1177 Pacifica Place
Encinitas, CA 92024

No comments:

Post a Comment