Thursday, January 28, 2010

Amazing Provider

I cannot even begin to express the utmost joy that I am feeling now. Since yesterday evening I have wanted to shout at the top of my lungs, fall to my knees, shed tears of amazement and praise My Almighty God.

I have been through a whirlwind of emotion these last couple of weeks. I have been trying not to stress at the fact that I had no clue as to where money for my rent, oil and groceries was going to come from. I started counting my pennies so that I could buy food for the week. I tried reminding myself that everything was going to be just fine but there was that little voice of doubt that just wouldn't go away.

Monday afternoon I took a 4 hour walk down the Nun's walk, across Strand Beach, to the Barmouth and then back the same way again. Along my invigorating walk I just laid my heart all out to God once again and started praising and thanking Him for everything He has given me and all that I have been through. Then I started asking Him for the things that I was really in need for; especially finances.

He gave me the most wonderful revelations and just talked with me telling me that He had me and that I was not to worry. It was such a glorious time of peace and sheer satisfaction of knowing that My Father loves me so much.

Two days later I get a call from my parents, after my dad had a vision of me, telling me that they wanted to bless me and take care of my expenses for the next 2 months. Even now, my eyes fill with tears and my heart is overwhelmed at the thought that God cares for me more than I will ever fully grasp. I am so thankful and grateful for my incredible family and for my Ultimate Provider who never fails to astonish me.

Thank you, Father... Thank you for your never ending love for me. Thank you for holding me so close to your heart and letting me know just how special I am to you. I give you my heart once again and everything that is within it. Help me to be more trusting. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Sydey,

    Our GOD is an awesome provider of everything that we will ever need. Just continue to trust in HIM and do not give up on HIM. As HE will never give up on us!

    ReplyDelete