Sunday, January 17, 2010

Prayer Requests

Here are some prayer requests that have come up in the last week or so:

Monthly finances to cover rent, groceries, utilities & transportation

I am still quite short on finances and find that I have no idea as where money for groceries and bills will be coming from next. I have just had to pay a large sum of money to refill our oil tank so that we have heating and hot water in our house which then takes away from my payment for rent for February. Please be praying for God to provide for me financially!

Housing arrangements

As many of you know I currently live in a 5 bedroom home where I have been since Last April. It has been occupied by myself, Katja and 2 interns from the church. One of the interns has moved out this weekend and Katja will be moving out next month which leaves me and Becky, the other intern, in a bit of a financial pickle. We are trying to explore all of our options on what to do for our own accommodations. Our lease is up in March so we can either advertise the empty rooms in our house and extend the lease or we can try to find another home. I am completely unsure of what the outcome of this situation will be as I love my home and would really not like to move but on the other hand Becky and I cannot afford the house our own. You can help by praying that a solution comes quickly and that all stress would dissipate.

Missions Intern

With being away in California for a few months getting my visa sorted, I now have quite an extensive work load. I am not only trying to catch up from the past 3 1/2 months of being away but I am also trying to plan ahead with Mission teams and our annual Kindness Week which is the week preceding Valentine's Day. Since my workload is so big I could use a hand around the office. Please be praying for a Mission Intern or any volunteers to assist me in this time.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement... I will keep you filled in on what develops from these requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment